Welcome to Parkway Sclerals
Dr. Janis Cotter has been fitting gas permeable scleral contact lenses to diseased eyes for almost 20 years. Gas permeable scleral lenses may be the solution when other contact lenses have failed.
- Do you have keratoconus and are having difficulty wearing contact lenses?
- Do you suffer from the ocular complications of Stevens-Johnson Syndrome? Of TENS? Of ocular cicatricial pemphigoid?
- Do you have severe dry eye?
- Have you had corneal transplant surgery but still cannot see?
- Do you suffer from the ocular complications of graft vs. host disease?
- Do you have keratoglobus, pellucid marginal degeneration or Terrien's Degeneration of the cornea?
Eye with advanced keratoconus
Contact lens on eye following corneal transplant surgery